November 2015 State of the Society
My apologies for being quite behind this month – things have been a bit manic!
The below schedule has been confirmed for the February 2016 National:
- Friday night – 8pm-12am: Requiem
- Saturday morning – 10am-2pm – Awakening
- Saturday afternoon – 3:15pm-7:15pm – Forsaken
- Saturday evening – 8:30pm-12:30am – Lost
- Sunday morning – 10am-2pm – Lost
- Sunday afternoon – 3:15pm-7:15pm – Requiem
- Sunday evening – 8:30pm-12:30am – Awakening
- Monday morning – 10:30am-1:30pm – Forsaken
The event is Friday, 19 February 2016 – Monday, 22 February 2016 and you can pregister here:
Any questions, please check out the events page (http://live.islesofdarkness.com/events/1) or contact the ANC Events (email@example.com)
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Dates for your diary 2016:
- Winter National : Friday 19th February to Monday the 22nd
- Requiem Weekender: 6th – 8th May
- Summer National 2016 : Friday 5th to Monday the 8th August
- Forsaken weekender : Friday 30th September to Sunday 2nd October
Changes to the GM team
Fran has decided to step down as part of the GM team. I cannot thank her enough for all the work she has done over the last 20 months. It has been a genuine pleasure working with her. I can say wholeheartedly that I’m very proud of what we’ve done together and that it wouldn’t have been possible without her.
As they are already overseeing the review and expecting to start handover in the next couple months, Dan and Amy have kindly agreed to act as my assistants and legacies for the remainder of my term. Thanks to both of them for stepping up, and to Ross Emslie for being Fran and my legacy previously.
If folks have any questions, please do get in touch. Otherwise, thanks again to everyone, and most especially Fran for everything she’s done.
Thank you to the 85 people who completed our survey. We spending some time analysing and discussing the results, which will be led by Dan and Amy.
We will publish a report on the survey after we’ve had a chance to look at it within the National team. Thank you again to everyone who contributed!
1) We would like to talk to anyone who has been embraced and not been in torpor since 1890 (we suspect this to be a very small number of people).
2) A quick reminder that various covenant and clan powers are limited, with some items being in plotkits and others not sanctioned at all. Please check your characters against the addendum:
For anyone who hasn’t seen it, please check out this month’s NC blog post:http://blogs.islesofdarkness.com/nc-blog/nc-blog-november-2015